joi, 16 iunie 2011

Max Tucker - I hope they serve beer in hell


Max Tucker - I hope they serve beer in hell

(en, 2006, 267pg)

I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell is a freaking hilariously great book. Anyone who has a strong stomach and loves seeing a man’s disgusting lifestyle exposed for everyone else's amusement: Go out and read this book! You will literally laugh until you’re in extreme amounts of agonizing pain, crying tears of freaking hilarity, while not being able to catch your breath.

It’s that damn awesome of a silly read. Tucker’s adventures with rednecks, military assassins, and conversations with gay men about post-operations are hysterical, but very gross. This book was like a train wreck for me: It was so freaking horrible, but I couldn’t look away.

Tucker Max is indeed an asshole, dickhead, and a genuine shit bag, and he’s bluntly honest about his very flawed and screwed up life, which makes him oddly likable as a person. Go figure. That is, if your one of the few people who is actually able to include him in the human category or sub-category…most people would classify him as parasite, including my own mother when I told her about this book. (Source)

Niciun comentariu: